Sunday, October 27, 2013

Project 10 Pan #2 (Day #1)

A few months ago, I started trying to finish the makeup I already own before purchasing new products.  The result was a complete and utter failure.

Lately, I have been on a crazy spending spree!  My fiancé saw my miscellaneous lip product drawer and said, "You have enough to last the rest of your life in there."  Sad thing is... he is probably right.

So here goes attempt number two...

Products I Want To Completely Use Up:

  • Dior Addict Lip Polish 002 Fresh Expert
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Eyeshadow in Verve
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
  • Stila Smudge Stick in Tetra
  • Caudalie Beauty Elixir 30 mL
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
  • Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation Sample
  • One Concealer From The 15 Professional Camouflage Concealer Palette
  • E.L.F. Essential Hypershine Gloss in Blossom
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Protector Finishing Powder

3 comments:

  1. Oh god, I put myself on a spending ban and cracked 5 days later ;-; (majorly bad)
    Needless to say, I have enough makeup to last me multiple lifetimes, -sigh-
    PROJECT 10 PAN, HERE WE GO!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thanks Vanessa :-) Collecting makeup is just too much fun! Hopefully, I can resist Black Friday sales and Holiday collections. (This was probably a poorly timed P10P) xo Kelly

      Delete
    2. Oh god that is true. THERE'S ALWAYS NEW COLLECTIONS COMING OUT THOUGH, AND HOLIDAY SEASON IS THE WORST.

      (Well, time to start using up more product than usual to finish this project, haha)

      Delete