Wednesday, November 13, 2013

How To Lose Weight (Weigh In #2)

My goal is to be 5 lbs heavier than my goal weight by the end of the month.  I now have 3.3 lbs more to lose to be at my goal!  Unfortunately, Thanksgiving is right around the corner!  That means holiday baking & TONS of EATING!!

30 Day Challenge

November 1st:      +13 lbs
November 2nd:     +11 lbs (Lost 2 lbs)
November 13th:    +8.3 lbs (Lost 4.7 lbs)

Eat This

Not That

Do you know any healthy holiday dishes?


  1. I'm so glad that you are reaching your goals! And your right it is hard to lose weight around the holidays but everyone needs a little cake break, right? :D
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    1. Aww thanks Sierra! I did enjoy an amazing brownie today!! <3 xo Kelly

  2. It looks like you are doing great <3

    I am loosing a bit weight too, but I actually need to workout to tighten my muscles instead of eating less XD

    1. Congrats!! Yoga has really helped me to strengthen my muscles if you haven't already tried that! xo Kelly