Sunday, November 3, 2013

October Favorites 2013

Makeup:
  • Treat & Conceal by Miracle Skin ($36 from Ulta)
    • I can't believe how natural this looks and it covers absolutely everything!
  • Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine in No. 9, Nude in Private ($34 from Sephora)
    • BEST lipstick EVER!  Feels great and looks great!  
Skincare:
  • Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil (part of this $19 gift set from Sephora)
Bath:
  • Golden Wonder Bath Bomb from Lush ($7)
    • This little present shaped bath bomb smells so good!!  It also looks adorable!
Food & Drink:
  • Strawberry Mango Daiquiris from the Waldorf Astoria in Maui
  • Earl Grey Tea
Candle:
  • Leaves from Bath and Body Works ($9)
    • Smells like Christmas!  
TV:
  • Scandal
    • I just want Olivia Pope's closet.  She makes me want to buy everything in White!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I must try out that bath bomb then! It is cute though, but I don't know how I feel about the surprise inside. (I don't know, I don't like surprises in the water??)

    Kerry can work any colour ;-;
    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should try it! It turns the water the most gorgeous color & makes the bath 10x more fun! xo Kelly

      Delete