Friday, August 16, 2013

Birchbox August 2013

Sadface!


Other than the lipstick, I am really quite sad about my box this month.  
There are two plastic packets of Malin+Goetz Grapefruit face cleanser 
A super small Coastal Scents eyeshadow quad 
KMS California Freeshape Hot Flex Spray
Tape (really?) ShowStoppers Designer Fashion Tape
Model Co Lipstick (pleased with this item - good Fall color)


I confess to being bummed out about this month's box because the plastic face wash packets only provide about 1-2 days of product.  The mini-quad is something that Coastal Scents usually sends for free whenever you make a purchase.


I do like the lipstick, but I ended up feeling like the box was pretty empty and the value just wasn't there.  I wish the boxes were more consistent (value wise) and were all more like the Birchbox for CEW!

Oh well, I'm excited the weekend is almost here!  It seems like everyone is moving or having a birthday  so it's going to be super busy!

Do you have any fun weekend plans?

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's a disappointment:( glad you like the lipstick though! xx

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Charlotte! Hopefully next month will be better! :-) xo Kelly

      Delete