For my empties, I'm sort of cheating because most of my empties are samples. I just really like trying lots of new products. I hardly have any "regular" products because I vary my shampoo, conditioner, lotion, foundation, blush, and lip product daily. This probably isn't a very good thing to do, but it's what I like doing at the moment.
Here are the products I tried and finished:
- My H2O Plus Spa Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter (from my Project 10 Pan... hooray!!)
- Ojon Rare Blend Conditioner ($34 for full size) This was one of my favorites!!
- Menza Facial Wash (from August Beauty Army Box)
- Nelson J Argan Oil 7 Non-Foaming Shampoo (also from August Beauty Army Box. It worked but I want my suds! I actually didn't care for this shampoo because I missed the bubbles. They help me feel like I'm really cleaning my hair.)
- Bare Minerals Foundation SPF 15 (full size)
- Celine Dion Belong Perfume (sample that I've had since I can't even remember how long, but I won't be purchasing the full size because I really want Jo Malone!)
- Michael Todd Charcoal Facial Scrub (I LOVE! And will keep repurchasing over and over again. I also received a good size of this in my August Ipsy bag!)
- Lancome Genifique Serum samples (Lancome counters were giving away a week supply of serum samples to try. I was actually really impressed with this serum! It was hydrating and did seem to make my skin more radiant! I have two deluxe bottles so I can continue using it for the next few weeks!!)
Have you ever tried anything from Ojon?