Thursday, July 25, 2013

Project 10 Pan (Day #1)

Years ago, someone in the beauty world created Project 10 Pan (P10P).  Even though people aren't doing it as much now, I still think it's a good idea because I have a LOT of items I need to finish before I buy anything else.  It's going to be so difficult (let's be honest, it's going to be torture) not to purchase new items, but I've been on a spending spree lately and I have to cut myself off!

There are several variations online, but here are my rules:

- Includes makeup, lip balm, hair products, skin care products, and perfumes.
- May not purchases ANY items listed above until the 10 items listed below are completely used up.

Project 10 Pan Products (in no particular order):

#1 Body Shop Raspberry Lip Butter
#2 Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal
#3 Skin79 BB Cream
#4 Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Demolition
#5 Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant
#6 Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
#7 Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub
#8 Dior Maximizer Lash Primer
#9 H2O Plus Spa Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter
#10 Clinique Lip Gloss in Cream Soda

Has anyone else done this?

7 comments:

  1. Very nice products for Project 10 Pan. I'm also trying to use up Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch :) I'm kinda failing though, mainly cause I have been buying products even though I told myself not too!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pauline! Thanks for your comment! I absolutely love your blog <3 I know, I'm only on Day #2 and I'm already tempted to buy more!! This is tough! :)

      Delete
  2. I should put myself on this! Except I'd probably end up using tons of product in one application in order to try and use it up faster, haha.

    The struggle is real ._.''

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! "going for FULL coverage today" :D My struggle is sticking to the same things. I have makeup & beauty ADD so I get distracted by all the shiny, different products in my collection. Trying my best <3 xo Kelly

      Delete
    2. Too many gorgeous things on the market to lure us into a moneytrap, -sigh-

      Delete
  3. Yep, I'd fail this within a week. Plus I'm a sub-a-holic. I commend your commitment. ~sends encouragement~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen!! I'm going to need all the encouragement I can get :-) I also LOVE your blog! I have a feeling I'm going to get the urge to sign up for another box soon b/c of it! xo Kelly

      Delete