Saturday, July 27, 2013

Project 10 Pan (Day #3: Revlon Lip Butter)

Number 6 on my Project 10 Pan list is the Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake.  I literally can't remember the last time I actually finished an entire tube of lipstick!  


I've actually been using this off and on for awhile (probably about a year) so I've managed to get it pretty low.  Sorry it doesn't look very pretty, but it has been so hot in California lately that I have to be really careful not to leave any of my makeup in the car or else it turns into makeup soup!


I love the bright pink for summer and the price is really affordable.  The regular price is $6.50 each, but I bought mine for $5.00 with a buy 2, get 1 free deal from Ulta (a year ago they cost $7.50 each).


The lip butters are somewhere between a lip balm and a lipstick because they are so hydrating and creamy, but they still add so much color to your lips!  Strawberry Shortcake is one of my favorites.  

Do you have any lip butters? If so, what are your favorite colors?

4 comments:

  1. I love the revlon lip butters, I really need to try some more shade though! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Yige! I'm following you back on bloglovin <3 I kind of want all the shades... totally addicted! I picked up Juicy Papaya a couple of weeks ago and it is perfect for summer!! xo Kelly

      Delete
  2. Wow! I love this colour! X

    www.carlysbeautyworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Carly!! I adore your blog, you totally have me hooked with your posts on Chanel products <3 xo Kelly

      Delete