Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Project 10 Pan (Day #6: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Demolition)

I almost didn't make it to Day #6 of Project 10 Pan!  



The reason... Urban Decay on HauteLook.com.  HauteLook is a flash deals website with amazing discount prices on beauty products, accessories, and clothing.  Right now, they are selling UD 24/7 Glide On Pencils for $6 (regular price $19) and Stardust eyeshadow for $5 (regular price $20).  Can't beat that!  



I'm currently finishing my 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Demolition.  This product does "glide" on so smoothly (quite impressive) and it is the perfect dark brown color for a natural makeup look.  I just wish you didn't have to sharpen it because Stila has spoiled me with their Smudge Stick Eyeliners, which allow you to twist for more product!  I guess you can't have everything :'-(  


  
What's your favorite eyeliner?

5 comments:

  1. I love Urban decay, but my favorite eyeliner at the moment is Revlon color stay. I also love Stila. Great Site:)

    www.beautycatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat! Thanks for your comment <3 I haven't tried the Revlon color stay eyeliner, but I'll definitely go pick one up soon! Thanks for the suggestion!! xo Kelly

      Delete
  2. Urban Decay has fantastic eyeliners :) They just don't last me the whole day :( My current favorites are the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner, they have to be sharpened but I honestly don't mind cause they work so well!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely had that same problem with Zero, but Demolition stays all day for me! Weird. I haven't tried Rimmel Scandaleyes! Thanks Pauline! I'll go take a look at them!! xo Kelly

      Delete
  3. I've heard that rimmelscandal eyes is a great dupe for urban decays 27/7 glide on!

    www.misspeachyperfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete