Saturday, July 27, 2013

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme


Apparently I need to brush up on my French!  It has been awhile since I took it in high school :P  "Pour Homme" is for men and "Pour Femme" is for women.  So this sample from my Sample Stash is a cologne :-(  I tried it on my boyfriend, but he didn't like it at all.  He is attached to his Giorgio Armani.

The full price for the D&G is $59.00 at Sephora.  Instead of throwing away the sample fragrances that I don't want to use on myself, I actually use them as air fresheners in the kitchen after I make something with a strong odor (like garlic or seafood).  That might seem really strange, but I'd rather smell Dior or D&G than Lysol.

I probably just haven't found the best air freshener yet.  What do you use to make a room smell nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment