Thursday, July 25, 2013

Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes


This item was in my July Beauty Army Box and it was my first time using a Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelette.  I've heard a lot about them and was excited to see how it would work for me.

These have a light smell of cucumber and I appreciate that it isn't an overpowering scent.  It was very gentle on my skin and removed the majority of my makeup.  I did use an Ahava All In One Toning Cleanser after to remove the rest of the makeup on my face.  Overall, I was really pleased with this product.  

Good thing I liked it because I already have an order on the way from the Yes To company.  They actually ran out of stock of the items I purchased after I had placed my order.  My order still hasn't arrived and it has been about two weeks!  :-(  I used a Living Social (www.livingsocial.com) discount $25 for $50 worth of product; plus, since Living Social was having a July special (code July20) for 20% off any order, I ended up paying the discount website $20 for $50 worth of product.  

Here is my order:

1 Yes to Cucumbers 45 ct Facial Towelettes - VALUE SIZE! - $8.49
1 Yes to Blueberries Healthy Hair Repair Shampoo - $7.99
1 Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream - Light - $15.99
1 Yes to Blueberries Softening Facial Exfoliator - $9.99
1 Yes to Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub - $9.99  

With tax and shipping, this order cost me a total of $32.

This purchase was made before my P10P started.

No comments:

Post a Comment