Sunday, July 28, 2013

Philosophy Full Of Promise Dual-Action AM/PM Treatment



I finished a sample from Sample Stash #1!  The Philosophy Full of Promise Dual-Action AM/PM Treatment is a whopping $75 from Ulta for 0.5 oz of day serum and 0.5 oz of night serum!  The product is a clear gel that is meant for use in the morning and before bed.  It is supposed to make the skin look healthy and firm.

I used it a couple of times, but for obvious reasons, didn't notice any difference.  It's hard to judge a product that requires long-term use by a sample size.  I will say that there was no strong odor or fragrance, it did not break me out, and it absorbed into my skin quickly.  I can't stand when a product just leaves you feeling greasy because it won't sink in!

In general, I do love Philosophy products but I don't think I'll be purchasing the full size of the Full of Promise Treatment because I don't feel it is worth $75 for 1 oz of product.  Also, I have about 10 other serums I need to finish up first before I go out and buy any more!

Do you have a favorite Philosophy product?

5 comments:

  1. Looks great, I have to try it sometime

    purple--flamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! Great blog too!! I'm following you on bloglovin <3

      Delete
  2. I've never tried Philosophy products before but I've heard they are great:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Purity from Philosophy is one of my all time favorite products <3 It's amazing! Thanks for the comment Caise! xo Kelly

      Delete
  3. OMG! I am sooooo embarrassed but this is too funny to keep to myself! I also received these packets as a free sample. I had no idea it was for the face. I used it on my hair! Amazingly, I had the BEST hair day! I went to use the night packet and thought it looked too greasy for daytime. I finally googled it and realize the error of my ways. Too bad, though! I was going to purchase it again for my hair!

    ReplyDelete